New Ethos for nightclub
OLIVER S nightclub in Huntingdon, which was closed over the summer for refurbishment, has re-opened with the new name of Ethos. The club is still owned by David O Brian, who opened the venue two years ago, but it is being run by Marcus Simpson, who has al
OLIVER'S nightclub in Huntingdon, which was closed over the summer for refurbishment, has re-opened with the new name of Ethos.
The club is still owned by David O'Brian, who opened the venue two years ago, but it is being run by Marcus Simpson, who has also taken over The King's Head pub and a venue in St Neots.
Ethos is currently opening on Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm to 3am for what it calls its £2 nights. Entry is free before midnight and £2 afterwards, plus all drinks are £2 or less.
The music being played is commercial chart, dance, R&B and club anthems. The DJs are DJ Dave Harris on a Friday and DJ Jez Brewin on a Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr O'Brian said Huntingdon singer Kyla is due to appear at the club on Sunday, October 21 while an Urban Soundz night with commercial R&B, hip-hop and urban grooves is scheduled for October 25.
INFORMATION: Ethos Nighclub is at 12 All Saints Passage, Huntingdon, 01480 411000.
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 3 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 4 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 5 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 6 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 7 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 10 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor