New Ethos for nightclub
OLIVER S nightclub in Huntingdon, which was closed over the summer for refurbishment, has re-opened with the new name of Ethos. The club is still owned by David O Brian, who opened the venue two years ago, but it is being run by Marcus Simpson, who has al
OLIVER'S nightclub in Huntingdon, which was closed over the summer for refurbishment, has re-opened with the new name of Ethos.
The club is still owned by David O'Brian, who opened the venue two years ago, but it is being run by Marcus Simpson, who has also taken over The King's Head pub and a venue in St Neots.
Ethos is currently opening on Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm to 3am for what it calls its £2 nights. Entry is free before midnight and £2 afterwards, plus all drinks are £2 or less.
The music being played is commercial chart, dance, R&B and club anthems. The DJs are DJ Dave Harris on a Friday and DJ Jez Brewin on a Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr O'Brian said Huntingdon singer Kyla is due to appear at the club on Sunday, October 21 while an Urban Soundz night with commercial R&B, hip-hop and urban grooves is scheduled for October 25.
INFORMATION: Ethos Nighclub is at 12 All Saints Passage, Huntingdon, 01480 411000.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 8 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 9 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20