Networking groups aims to enhance expertise to grow the business community
- Credit: Archant
A new networking group has launched to allow like-minded businesses to meet and build trusted relationships.
Drive, the Partnership Network, focuses on small enterprises in Huntingdon and St Ives.
The group, which meets every month at the Old Bridge hotel, in Huntingdon, has already had a number of speakers and its next is Lenka Koppova on how to use Facebook for your small business, on May 16 from 12-1pm.
The group has also welcomed Transformers 5 stunt man and advertising agency owner Darryl Canham.
With more than 20 years experience in the development of people, athletes and brands, Mr Canham shared his view on how the occasional use of creating chaotic pressure can bring fresh ideas and innovations for both business and life.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity