Networking groups aims to enhance expertise to grow the business community
- Credit: Archant
A new networking group has launched to allow like-minded businesses to meet and build trusted relationships.
Drive, the Partnership Network, focuses on small enterprises in Huntingdon and St Ives.
The group, which meets every month at the Old Bridge hotel, in Huntingdon, has already had a number of speakers and its next is Lenka Koppova on how to use Facebook for your small business, on May 16 from 12-1pm.
The group has also welcomed Transformers 5 stunt man and advertising agency owner Darryl Canham.
With more than 20 years experience in the development of people, athletes and brands, Mr Canham shared his view on how the occasional use of creating chaotic pressure can bring fresh ideas and innovations for both business and life.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20