MP works hard for Hunts businesses
IT’S about time that the people of Huntingdonshire stood up for our Member of Parliament, especially when unwarranted and untrue attacks are made upon him.
I THINK it’s about time that the people of Huntingdonshire stood up for our Member of Parliament, especially when unwarranted and untrue attacks are made upon him. Say what you like about Mr Djanogly, the one thing he certainly is not is lazy.
Tensor plc has often had topics of Government policy with which we needed help. We have found him to be keen and enthusiastic to help local businesses. He always responds to letters and does his best to pass views or concerns further up the political ladder, whether he was on the opposition benches or, as he is now, in Government.
Another criticism levelled at Mr Djanogly is that he comes from a successful business family and until recently he had a good job as a corporate lawyer, instead of being one of those politicians with no real life experience outside politics.
I just wonder how many of these critics would have the same view of, say, a surgeon who was about to perform an operation on them. Would they want a well-meaning, politely-mannered novice surgeon with no real experience, or someone who has done the operation many times before with a good track record.
You may also want to watch:
It’s going to require a lot of skill, hard work and judgment by seasoned professionals to get this country out of the current mess caused by the last Government’s spending spree. We can do this only if we have a team of good-calibre individuals, like Mr Djanogly, who are able to use the benefit of their working experience to help the country out of its present difficulties.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 8 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 9 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year
- 10 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days