MP expenses - what about the workshy?
I AM dismayed by some of your readers views about our MP. As a young member of the local electorate, I was disgusted by the statement that the voters here would vote in a dead ferret if it had a Tory rosette on . It is no wonder that people of my age of
I AM dismayed by some of your readers' views about our MP. As a young member of the local electorate, I was disgusted by the statement that "the voters here would vote in a dead ferret if it had a Tory rosette on". It is no wonder that people of my age often do not respect their elders - how can we be expected to look up to people who resort to such childish spite?
In my experience, Mr Djanogly is thoroughly helpful, and fully in touch with his voters.
I would urge those who call him dishonest to consider instead all of those people who steal taxpayers' money on a daily basis in order to buy their wide-screen plasma televisions and expensive cars, simply because they cannot be bothered to work? Compare these people with our MP who is a success in his field, and has generously given up his time to be the MP for our community.
It is about time people started respecting the work he does, rather than making cheap comments and jumping on The Daily Telegraph's bandwagon.
You may also want to watch:
Miss ISOBEL SUMMERS
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 3 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 4 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 7 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 8 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 9 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
- 10 Fenstanton Youth pick up where they left off with win over Bluntisham Blasters