MP expenses - what about the workshy?
I AM dismayed by some of your readers views about our MP. As a young member of the local electorate, I was disgusted by the statement that the voters here would vote in a dead ferret if it had a Tory rosette on . It is no wonder that people of my age of
I AM dismayed by some of your readers' views about our MP. As a young member of the local electorate, I was disgusted by the statement that "the voters here would vote in a dead ferret if it had a Tory rosette on". It is no wonder that people of my age often do not respect their elders - how can we be expected to look up to people who resort to such childish spite?
In my experience, Mr Djanogly is thoroughly helpful, and fully in touch with his voters.
I would urge those who call him dishonest to consider instead all of those people who steal taxpayers' money on a daily basis in order to buy their wide-screen plasma televisions and expensive cars, simply because they cannot be bothered to work? Compare these people with our MP who is a success in his field, and has generously given up his time to be the MP for our community.
It is about time people started respecting the work he does, rather than making cheap comments and jumping on The Daily Telegraph's bandwagon.
You may also want to watch:
Miss ISOBEL SUMMERS
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 5 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 6 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 9 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours