MOVIE TRAILER: Win tickets to see G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (Cert 12A)
PUTTING a modern twist on the retro action figures of old, director of The Mummy, Stephen Sommers creates an exhilarating action adventure full of breathless excitement. With an all-star cast including Dennis Quaid, Christopher Eccleston and Sienna Miller
G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra (Cert 12A)
PUTTING a modern twist on the retro action figures of old, director of The Mummy, Stephen Sommers creates an exhilarating action adventure full of breathless excitement.
With an all-star cast including Dennis Quaid, Christopher Eccleston and Sienna Miller, the plot follows evil genius Destro's (Eccleston) campaign of terror and the G.I. Joe squad's efforts to halt his plans for destruction and chaos.
You may also want to watch:
It has all the trappings of many recent blockbuster successes such as Transformers and Iron Man, so its fan base is already assured.
But with well-known British names like Eccleston and Miller heading up the cast the film is likely to hold another degree of interest to audiences.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 5 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 6 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 9 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see G.I. Joe at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, a pair, just tell us who directs the film.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: G.I. Joe competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 21.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.