MOVIE TRAILER: Win tickets to see G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (Cert 12A)
PUTTING a modern twist on the retro action figures of old, director of The Mummy, Stephen Sommers creates an exhilarating action adventure full of breathless excitement. With an all-star cast including Dennis Quaid, Christopher Eccleston and Sienna Miller
G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra (Cert 12A)
PUTTING a modern twist on the retro action figures of old, director of The Mummy, Stephen Sommers creates an exhilarating action adventure full of breathless excitement.
With an all-star cast including Dennis Quaid, Christopher Eccleston and Sienna Miller, the plot follows evil genius Destro's (Eccleston) campaign of terror and the G.I. Joe squad's efforts to halt his plans for destruction and chaos.
You may also want to watch:
It has all the trappings of many recent blockbuster successes such as Transformers and Iron Man, so its fan base is already assured.
But with well-known British names like Eccleston and Miller heading up the cast the film is likely to hold another degree of interest to audiences.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 3 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 4 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 7 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 8 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 9 For sale: Period property in Somersham has been lovingly restored with particular attention to detail
- 10 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to see G.I. Joe at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, a pair, just tell us who directs the film.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: G.I. Joe competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 21.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.