MOVIE TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: It’s Complicated (Cert 15)
YES, this is a rom com but Meryl Streep simply can t be in a bad movie any more than the French can bear to serve you junk food. Ask them for a burger and it comes with salad. It s Complicated, written and directed by Nancy Myers, is about
YES, this is a rom com but Meryl Streep simply can't be in a bad movie any more than the French can bear to serve you junk food.
Ask them for a burger and it comes with salad. It's Complicated, written and directed by Nancy Myers, is about a divorced couple who get back together while he (Alec Baldwin) is still married to his erstwhile mistress so that the first wife, (Streep) turns the tables and becomes the other woman.
The film comes with a side order of lovely d�cor, witty lines and some cracking supporting actors: Steve Martin as the nice guy who also falls for Streep, John Krasinski as Streep's future son-in-law, Harley and Emjay Anthony as the ghastly stepchild, enfant terrible, Pedro.
You may also want to watch:
This is a fun film, not deep and meaningful but a great way to spend a couple of hours. It won't change your life, it's entertainment.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see It's Complicated at Cineworld in Tower Fields, Huntingdon. To be in with a chance of winning a pair, tell us who wrote and directed the film.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity
Send your answer, on a sealed envelope or postcard please, to: It's Complicated Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Or email: Natalie.email@example.com Entries must reach us by Friday January 29. Usual Archant competition rules apply.