MOVIE TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Edge of Darkness (Cert 15)
HOLLYWOOD veterans Mel Gibson and Ray Winstone go head-to-head in this emotionally charged crime thriller from the director of Casino Royale. Thomas Craven (Gibson), a Boston Police Department detective has his life turned upside down when his daughter,
HOLLYWOOD veterans Mel Gibson and Ray Winstone go head-to-head in this emotionally charged crime thriller from the director of Casino Royale.
Thomas Craven (Gibson), a Boston Police Department detective has his life turned upside down when his daughter, Emma is shot dead on the steps of the family home.
Police assume Craven was the intended target and 24-year-old Emma was just caught in the crossfire.
But Craven soon suspects otherwise and begins an investigation into his daughter's secret life and the motive behind her killing.
His investigation leads him into a dangerous world of corporate cover ups, Government collusions and murder.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
At the heart of this is shadowy Government operative Darius Jedburgh (Winstone) who has been sent in to clean up the evidence.
To be in with a chance of winning one of three pairs of tickets to see Edge of Darkness at Cineworld in Huntingdon, just tell us the name of the character played by Ray Winstone.
Send your answer on an envelope or postcard, with your name, address and telephone number, to: Edge of Darkness competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail: Natalie.Bowyer@archant.co.uk
Entries must reach us by Friday, February 5.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.