A pet python, a sex toy and a headstone are among the 10 most bizarre items discovered in cars by a repair and servicing company.
Kwik Fit revealed that its technicians have also found a prosthetic hand, a £10,000 engagement ring and even a bird’s nest. The firm has even built a giant “hamster wagon” to celebrate its rescue of a pet rodent from behind a glovebox.
Dhiren Master, marketing director at Kwik Fit, said: “It always raises a smile to hear about the weird and wonderful things our technicians come across on a daily basis. With such a wide customer base, there are no limits to what we could return back to customers next.
“Rescuing Jaffa the hamster was a fantastic example of how our technicians are prepared to go the extra mile for customers to show they care.”
This is a list of the 10 strangest items discovered by Kwik Fit technicians (location in brackets):
1. Headstone bearing customer’s name (back seat)
2. Python (passenger footwell)
3. Prosthetic hand (back seat)
4. Sex toy (glovebox)
5. Hamster (behind glovebox)
6. £10,000 engagement ring (under passenger seat)
7. Cockerel (rear footwell)
8. Bird’s nest (under bonnet)
9. Kitten (under bonnet)
10. Set of false teeth (dashboard)