Motorcyclist dies following collision with van in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision on the A141 between Huntingdon and Great Stukeley.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Ermine Street shortly after 3pm to reports of a collision between a van and a motorcycle in Lancaster Way.
The collision involved a white Mercedes Sprinter van and a blue Kawasaki motorcycle.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s from the Huntingdon area, was fatally injured.
The road was closed along Ermine Street between the A141 roundabout up to Great Stukeley.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20