Motorcyclist dies following collision with van in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision on the A141 between Huntingdon and Great Stukeley.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Ermine Street shortly after 3pm to reports of a collision between a van and a motorcycle in Lancaster Way.
The collision involved a white Mercedes Sprinter van and a blue Kawasaki motorcycle.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s from the Huntingdon area, was fatally injured.
The road was closed along Ermine Street between the A141 roundabout up to Great Stukeley.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity