Motorcyclist dies following collision with van in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision on the A141 between Huntingdon and Great Stukeley.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Ermine Street shortly after 3pm to reports of a collision between a van and a motorcycle in Lancaster Way.
The collision involved a white Mercedes Sprinter van and a blue Kawasaki motorcycle.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s from the Huntingdon area, was fatally injured.
The road was closed along Ermine Street between the A141 roundabout up to Great Stukeley.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 9 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery