More UFO sightings in Warboys and Ramsey
AFTER quilting in Warboys on July 8, 2010, my friend and I visited my sister. We were sitting in the garden chatting, with a coffee, when my sister pointed out a bright orange light in the sky, with no noise (Hunts Post Letters, March 23).
We sat watching, speechless, until it just went off to the right and was gone (honestly, it was just coffee that we were drinking).
After that, my husband and I, sitting in our lounge with the front curtains apart, saw orange lights in the sky coming towards us. We watched as they went over the house. We went to the back, onto the balcony, and watched them continue over the golf course and away.
The same happened – same direction, all bright orange, moving straight with no noise on August 7 at 9.30pm, August 15 (five at 9.25pm, five at 9.40pm, and one each at 9.50pm and 9.55pm), one on October 5, and on December 31 loads of lights, well spread and travelling straight and fast.
So five people can confirm that your correspondent [Patrick Comte] is not lying and that it’s not a hoax. I’m pleased that you have had his letter, because people laughed at me.
You may also want to watch:
I don’t know what we saw, but I’m fascinated, not scared, and look forward to seeing some more.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 8 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity