More UFO sightings in Warboys and Ramsey
AFTER quilting in Warboys on July 8, 2010, my friend and I visited my sister. We were sitting in the garden chatting, with a coffee, when my sister pointed out a bright orange light in the sky, with no noise (Hunts Post Letters, March 23).
We sat watching, speechless, until it just went off to the right and was gone (honestly, it was just coffee that we were drinking).
After that, my husband and I, sitting in our lounge with the front curtains apart, saw orange lights in the sky coming towards us. We watched as they went over the house. We went to the back, onto the balcony, and watched them continue over the golf course and away.
The same happened – same direction, all bright orange, moving straight with no noise on August 7 at 9.30pm, August 15 (five at 9.25pm, five at 9.40pm, and one each at 9.50pm and 9.55pm), one on October 5, and on December 31 loads of lights, well spread and travelling straight and fast.
So five people can confirm that your correspondent [Patrick Comte] is not lying and that it’s not a hoax. I’m pleased that you have had his letter, because people laughed at me.
I don’t know what we saw, but I’m fascinated, not scared, and look forward to seeing some more.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 4 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 5 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 6 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 7 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 8 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 9 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 10 Obelisk to honour the vital work agents carried out during WWII