A YEAR ago, I was diagnosed with mesothelioma, an asbestos-related disease for which currently there is no cure. Someone I know who also suffers with the same disease has been partaking in an alternative form of treatment using mistletoe and, over a perio
A YEAR ago, I was diagnosed with mesothelioma, an asbestos-related disease for which currently there is no cure.
Someone I know who also suffers with the same disease has been partaking in an alternative form of treatment using mistletoe and, over a period of time, her tumour has reduced by over 50 per cent.
This treatment is not available on the NHS, and a petition has been started for this treatment to be made available to other cancer sufferers in the UK.
Could I please appeal to all readers of The Hunts Post to sign this petition, in the hope that it may be received favourably by those in power at Westminster.
You may also want to watch:
The website is www.petitions.number10.gov.uk/Mesothelioma-/
Once your e-mail has been received, you will get a reply and they should click on the link for your signature to go on the list, which currently is over 600, which have been raised over the past three weeks.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
Our local MP was contacted a week ago and, although no reply has been received, I am sure that we can count on his support.
Belle Isle Crescent