A YEAR ago, I was diagnosed with mesothelioma, an asbestos-related disease for which currently there is no cure. Someone I know who also suffers with the same disease has been partaking in an alternative form of treatment using mistletoe and, over a perio
A YEAR ago, I was diagnosed with mesothelioma, an asbestos-related disease for which currently there is no cure.
Someone I know who also suffers with the same disease has been partaking in an alternative form of treatment using mistletoe and, over a period of time, her tumour has reduced by over 50 per cent.
This treatment is not available on the NHS, and a petition has been started for this treatment to be made available to other cancer sufferers in the UK.
Could I please appeal to all readers of The Hunts Post to sign this petition, in the hope that it may be received favourably by those in power at Westminster.
You may also want to watch:
The website is www.petitions.number10.gov.uk/Mesothelioma-/
Once your e-mail has been received, you will get a reply and they should click on the link for your signature to go on the list, which currently is over 600, which have been raised over the past three weeks.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 'She would help anyone' - Tributes to much-loved Tegan Luff
- 3 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 4 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 7 Hunts youngsters simply enjoying playing cricket again
- 8 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Huntingdon care home is offering dementia advice
Our local MP was contacted a week ago and, although no reply has been received, I am sure that we can count on his support.
Belle Isle Crescent