Medication lost in Huntingdon
MEMBERS of the public are being asked to contact police if they find a bag of medication in Huntingdon.Police were contacted by a man on Tuesday (May 19) who had lost 20 Librium 10mgs tablets. They are believed to have been lost near the cricket field
MEMBERS of the public are being asked to contact police if they find a bag of medication in Huntingdon.
Police were contacted by a man on Tuesday (May 19) who had lost 20 Librium 10mgs tablets. They are believed to have been lost near the cricket field in St Peter's Road on Monday (May 18).
John Pickles, at Huntingdon Police Station enquiry office, said: "These tablets can be dangerous if taken in large quantities.
"The tablets are in an unmarked plastic bag and are green and brown plastic capsules.
You may also want to watch:
"Please contact police if you think you've found them."
INFORMATION: Anyone who finds the medication is asked to contact Huntingdon enquiry office on 0845 4564564.
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 5 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 6 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son