Matter of minutes
CHARLES Looker (Letters, April 14) claims that I was wrong to suggest his wife Ann had resigned from Godmanchester Town Council because her position had been untenable . I refer him to the minutes of Godmanchester Town Council for the meeting on Thursd
CHARLES Looker (Letters, April 14) claims that I was wrong to suggest his wife Ann had resigned from Godmanchester Town Council because her position had been "untenable".
I refer him to the minutes of Godmanchester Town Council for the meeting on Thursday, August 20, 2009:
"Cllr Ann Looker announced her resignation from her position as town councillor with immediate effect. She felt that with developments relating to land owned by her family, her position on the town council was untenable."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 7 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 8 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 9 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery