Marie Curie cash
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Huntingdon, St Ives and St Neots area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collec
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Huntingdon, St Ives and St Neots area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 2 and 3 in those towns.
Your support has raised an amazing £3,551.63 for the local Marie Curie Nurses, who provide free high quality nursing to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home, supported by their families.
This fantastic amount will mean that local Marie Curie Nurses will be able to provide 178 more nursing hours to people who are terminally ill with cancer.
If you would like more information about Marie Curie Cancer Care please visit our website at www.mariecure.org.uk or call 01223 416405.
You may also want to watch:
KAREN CHESNEY, Community Fundraising Manager for Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- 1 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 Delicious dessert shop 'Snix Snax' opens
- 4 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life