Marie Curie cash
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Huntingdon, St Ives and St Neots area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collec
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Huntingdon, St Ives and St Neots area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 2 and 3 in those towns.
Your support has raised an amazing £3,551.63 for the local Marie Curie Nurses, who provide free high quality nursing to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home, supported by their families.
This fantastic amount will mean that local Marie Curie Nurses will be able to provide 178 more nursing hours to people who are terminally ill with cancer.
If you would like more information about Marie Curie Cancer Care please visit our website at www.mariecure.org.uk or call 01223 416405.
You may also want to watch:
KAREN CHESNEY, Community Fundraising Manager for Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 4 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 5 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 6 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 9 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 10 Strictly favourites Anton and Giovanni set for star-studded show