Mapping out the future with milestone branding
- Credit: Archant
A company which specialises in leasing vehicles to businesses and fleet management is celebrating two decades in business with a rebrand to reflect its growth.
Alliance Asset Management, based on Colmworth Business Park, in St Neots, has changed its name to AAM Group as a part of its anniversary celebrations. AAM Group, which has a portfolio of vehicle and funding solutions, was founded in 1997 by chief executive, Jeremy Lavallin, who has driven its expansion to now deliver thousands of vehicles each year.
“The rebranding to AAM Group better highlights the markets the company operates in through its different brands and will enable the company to increase the cross-selling of vehicle and funding solutions to customers,” said Mr Lavallin.
“AAM Group has seen significant growth in recent years and is ambitious to expand further. The business will grow organically as the company increases its penetration across the sectors in which its five core brands operate.”
The company, which has seen a 50 per cent increase in staff in the last three years, provides bespoke business services to users of cars, commercials, HGVs and specialist vehicles including minibuses.
You may also want to watch:
As a part of its model, the business also offers a range of hire options including single day’s hire to a five-year lease and from asset finance to fleet consultancy, its rebrand reflects the organisation’s presence in a growing number of markets and a focus on cross-selling its vehicle solutions.
“While many leasing and rental companies are increasingly systems-reliant, AAM Group prides itself on employing a team of experienced fleet professionals to deliver solutions that best meet customers’ requirements,” Mr Lavallin added.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
- 10 More Readers' Photos for this week
“Many clients are fixated by head-line price, whereas AAM Group is focused on managing their overall expenditure. AAM Group is a business that is built on service, but is growing by reputation.”
Twenty years on from its launch the AAM Group now funds more than £85 million worth of vehicles.