Man seriously injured in three-vehicle Ramsey crash
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a three vehicle crash near to Ramsey St Mary s. Emergency services were called just after 5pm on Tuesday (September 29) to reports of a collision in Herne Road between Pondersbridge and Ramsey
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a three-vehicle crash near Ramsey St Mary's.
Emergency services were called just after 5pm on Tuesday (September 29) to reports of a collision in Herne Road between Pondersbridge and Ramsey St Mary's.
It involved a white Volkswagen Caddy, a Scania HGV and a white Volvo FM9360, and happened 500 metres from Daintree Road.
The 29-year-old man driving the van was taken to Peterborough District Hospital with serious injuries. The 45-year-old man driving the HGV and a 46-year-old male driver of the Volvo were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Heath Gregory said: "We would like to speak to anyone who saw this collision take place in order to help with our enquiries."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact Sergeant Gregory at the roads policing unit on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 5 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 6 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 7 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers