Man seriously injured in three-vehicle Ramsey crash
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a three vehicle crash near to Ramsey St Mary s. Emergency services were called just after 5pm on Tuesday (September 29) to reports of a collision in Herne Road between Pondersbridge and Ramsey
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a three-vehicle crash near Ramsey St Mary's.
Emergency services were called just after 5pm on Tuesday (September 29) to reports of a collision in Herne Road between Pondersbridge and Ramsey St Mary's.
It involved a white Volkswagen Caddy, a Scania HGV and a white Volvo FM9360, and happened 500 metres from Daintree Road.
The 29-year-old man driving the van was taken to Peterborough District Hospital with serious injuries. The 45-year-old man driving the HGV and a 46-year-old male driver of the Volvo were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Heath Gregory said: "We would like to speak to anyone who saw this collision take place in order to help with our enquiries."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact Sergeant Gregory at the roads policing unit on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 3 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 4 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 7 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 8 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 9 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
- 10 Fenstanton Youth pick up where they left off with win over Bluntisham Blasters