Man seriously injured in three-vehicle Ramsey crash
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a three vehicle crash near to Ramsey St Mary s. Emergency services were called just after 5pm on Tuesday (September 29) to reports of a collision in Herne Road between Pondersbridge and Ramsey
A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a three-vehicle crash near Ramsey St Mary's.
Emergency services were called just after 5pm on Tuesday (September 29) to reports of a collision in Herne Road between Pondersbridge and Ramsey St Mary's.
It involved a white Volkswagen Caddy, a Scania HGV and a white Volvo FM9360, and happened 500 metres from Daintree Road.
The 29-year-old man driving the van was taken to Peterborough District Hospital with serious injuries. The 45-year-old man driving the HGV and a 46-year-old male driver of the Volvo were uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Heath Gregory said: "We would like to speak to anyone who saw this collision take place in order to help with our enquiries."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact Sergeant Gregory at the roads policing unit on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 9 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 10 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year