Man seriously injured in Somersham assault
A MAN is in hospital with serious injuries after an assault in Somersham. Police were called at 1pm on Sunday (August 30) to reports that a man had been assaulted at The Trundle. One man was taken to Addenbrooke s Hospital in Cambridge with serious but n
A MAN is in hospital with serious injuries after an assault in Somersham.
Police were called at 1pm on Sunday (August 30) to reports that a man had been assaulted at The Trundle.
One man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said a 45-year-old man from the Huntingdon area had been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm. He has been bailed to appear at Huntingdon police station on October 6.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced