Man named after fatal car crash on A1123
THE man who died following a car crash in Houghton on Sunday night (April 13) has been identified by police.Twenty-two-year-old Michael Green of All Saints Green, St Ives died following a crash on the A1123 between Huntingdon
THE man who died following a car crash in Houghton on Sunday night (April 13) has been identified by police.
Twenty-two-year-old Michael Green of All Saints Green, St Ives died following a crash on the A1123 between Huntingdon and St Ives.
His blue Renault Clio collided with a red Toyota Yaris close to the St Ives Road junction at 10.25pm.
A 23-year-old female from St Ives, who was driving the Yaris, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with what police described as serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Pc David Halling said: “I would like to speak to anyone else travelling along the A1123 on Sunday night who saw what happened or who saw these vehicles prior to the collision please get in touch with any information.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 4 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 5 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Hinchingbrooke Hospital needs 'urgent' rebuild by 2030, warns MP