Man named after fatal car crash on A1123
THE man who died following a car crash in Houghton on Sunday night (April 13) has been identified by police.Twenty-two-year-old Michael Green of All Saints Green, St Ives died following a crash on the A1123 between Huntingdon
THE man who died following a car crash in Houghton on Sunday night (April 13) has been identified by police.
Twenty-two-year-old Michael Green of All Saints Green, St Ives died following a crash on the A1123 between Huntingdon and St Ives.
His blue Renault Clio collided with a red Toyota Yaris close to the St Ives Road junction at 10.25pm.
A 23-year-old female from St Ives, who was driving the Yaris, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with what police described as serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Pc David Halling said: “I would like to speak to anyone else travelling along the A1123 on Sunday night who saw what happened or who saw these vehicles prior to the collision please get in touch with any information.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 4 Prison for dealer who rammed police car
- 5 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 6 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 9 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 10 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor