Man has his arm slashed by robber
A MAN had his arm slashed by a robber who demanded his wallet. The armed robbery took place in Montagu Street, Eynesbury at about 11pm on Wednesday (October 15).The victim, who is 36 and from the Huntingdon area, was walking back to his car after a nigh
A MAN had his arm slashed by a robber who demanded his wallet.
The armed robbery took place in Montague Street, Eynesbury at about 11pm on Wednesday (October 15).
The victim, who is 36 and from the Huntingdon area, was walking back to his car after a night out when he was approached by two men, one of whom barged into him.
This man demanded the victim's wallet and he refused, but then the attacker produced a knife and cut the victim's arm as he went to defend himself.
You may also want to watch:
The victim handed over his wallet before fleeing in the direction of his car, which was parked near School Lane. The robbers ran off in the other direction.
The main attacker was described as white, in his late teens or early 20s, six foot tall, thin, with a gaunt face and brown hair, shaven at the sides. He wore a black and white baseball cap with a white "NY" on the peak, a dark tracksuit top and bottoms, and a linked gold chain necklace over the top.
- 1 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 2 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 3 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 6 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Godmanchester author reveals amazing accounts of Second World War in new book
The second man, was white, in his early 20s, about 5'8", stocky, with short shaven hair at the sides and stubble on his chin. He was wearing a sweat shirt with the hood up, dark jeans and white trainers.
DC Vanessa Dodds, from Huntingdon Police Station, said: "This attack was very distressing for the victim and I would particularly like to hear from anyone who recognises the description given.
"Any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, could be important to this investigation."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Dodds on 0845 4564564, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.