Man given bail following fatal collision near Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has been given bail after a fatal collision on the A14 yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
The collision happened at about 7am today on the Alconbury spur road.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was a passenger in a red Honda Civic travelling east on the A14, half a mile before Spittals interchange.
The collision also involved a grey Range Rover.
The man, who was pronounced dead at the scene, has not yet been formally identified.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man, from London, was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, and has now been bailed until June 6.
Both carriage ways were closed following the incident but the roads are now open.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 8 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.