Man given bail following fatal collision near Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has been given bail after a fatal collision on the A14 yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
The collision happened at about 7am today on the Alconbury spur road.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was a passenger in a red Honda Civic travelling east on the A14, half a mile before Spittals interchange.
The collision also involved a grey Range Rover.
The man, who was pronounced dead at the scene, has not yet been formally identified.
A 21-year-old man, from London, was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, and has now been bailed until June 6.
Both carriage ways were closed following the incident but the roads are now open.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 6 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 8 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 9 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 10 This week's Readers Photos
Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.