Man given bail following fatal collision near Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has been given bail after a fatal collision on the A14 yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
The collision happened at about 7am today on the Alconbury spur road.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was a passenger in a red Honda Civic travelling east on the A14, half a mile before Spittals interchange.
The collision also involved a grey Range Rover.
The man, who was pronounced dead at the scene, has not yet been formally identified.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man, from London, was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, and has now been bailed until June 6.
Both carriage ways were closed following the incident but the roads are now open.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 7 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 10 Maddy's epic Channel swim will be 'powered by plants'
Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.