Man found with stab wounds in Ramsey
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey. The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.The 24-year-old was taken
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey.
The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.
The 24-year-old was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon with serious but not life threatening injuries.
On Monday afternoon (February 6) a police spokesman said the man was still in hospital and was in a stable condition.
It is unclear how the man came to receive his injuries and police are appealing for the public's help.
DC Vanessa Dodds said: "We are trying to establish how this man came to receive these injuries and would appeal to anyone who was in the area or who has information about the incident."
- 1 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 2 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 3 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 4 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 5 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
- 6 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 Little Gransden Air and Car Show to celebrate 30 years of fundraising for children in need
- 9 War-time crash crew take on street names in Godmanchester
- 10 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Dodds at Huntingdon Police Station on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.