Man found with stab wounds in Ramsey
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey. The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.The 24-year-old was taken
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey.
The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.
The 24-year-old was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon with serious but not life threatening injuries.
On Monday afternoon (February 6) a police spokesman said the man was still in hospital and was in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
It is unclear how the man came to receive his injuries and police are appealing for the public's help.
DC Vanessa Dodds said: "We are trying to establish how this man came to receive these injuries and would appeal to anyone who was in the area or who has information about the incident."
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 4 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 5 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 9 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 10 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Dodds at Huntingdon Police Station on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.