Man found with stab wounds in Ramsey
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey. The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.The 24-year-old was taken
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey.
The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.
The 24-year-old was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon with serious but not life threatening injuries.
On Monday afternoon (February 6) a police spokesman said the man was still in hospital and was in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
It is unclear how the man came to receive his injuries and police are appealing for the public's help.
DC Vanessa Dodds said: "We are trying to establish how this man came to receive these injuries and would appeal to anyone who was in the area or who has information about the incident."
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 9 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Dodds at Huntingdon Police Station on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.