Man found with stab wounds in Ramsey
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey. The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.The 24-year-old was taken
A MAN has been taken to hospital in a serious condition after being found with stab wounds in Ramsey.
The ambulance service was called at 4.55pm on Saturday (February 6) to reports of a man with stab injuries in Canberra Court.
The 24-year-old was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon with serious but not life threatening injuries.
On Monday afternoon (February 6) a police spokesman said the man was still in hospital and was in a stable condition.
It is unclear how the man came to receive his injuries and police are appealing for the public's help.
DC Vanessa Dodds said: "We are trying to establish how this man came to receive these injuries and would appeal to anyone who was in the area or who has information about the incident."
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 5 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
- 8 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Dodds at Huntingdon Police Station on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.