Man dies in A428 car crash
A MAN has been killed in a car crash on the A428 at Cambourne. Emergency services were called just after 4pm on Wednesday, December 4 to reports of a single vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway. Firefighters battled to free the trapped male dr
A MAN has been killed in a car crash on the A428 at Cambourne.
Emergency services were called just after 4pm yetersday (Wednesday, December 4) following a crash on the eastbound carriageway.
Firefighters battled to free the trapped male driver of a white car.
The man died at the scene.
Police have not yet released any details about the man.
The road was closed and diversions were put in place at the junction with the A1198.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 3 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 4 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 New parklet opens in St Ives
- 8 Ancient relics from Iron Age discovered during road upgrade
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
This story will be updated when more information becomes available.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.