Man dies in A428 car crash
A MAN has been killed in a car crash on the A428 at Cambourne. Emergency services were called just after 4pm on Wednesday, December 4 to reports of a single vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway. Firefighters battled to free the trapped male dr
A MAN has been killed in a car crash on the A428 at Cambourne.
Emergency services were called just after 4pm yetersday (Wednesday, December 4) following a crash on the eastbound carriageway.
Firefighters battled to free the trapped male driver of a white car.
The man died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not yet released any details about the man.
The road was closed and diversions were put in place at the junction with the A1198.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 3 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 6 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 7 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 8 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 9 Plea to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning as sign-ups drop
- 10 Back after Zoom meetings and in fine voice
This story will be updated when more information becomes available.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.