Man dies in A428 car crash
A MAN has been killed in a car crash on the A428 at Cambourne. Emergency services were called just after 4pm on Wednesday, December 4 to reports of a single vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway. Firefighters battled to free the trapped male dr
A MAN has been killed in a car crash on the A428 at Cambourne.
Emergency services were called just after 4pm yetersday (Wednesday, December 4) following a crash on the eastbound carriageway.
Firefighters battled to free the trapped male driver of a white car.
The man died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not yet released any details about the man.
The road was closed and diversions were put in place at the junction with the A1198.
- 1 New garden village on outskirts of St Neots will bring 10,000 homes
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Notice served to remove travellers from school site
- 4 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 5 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 6 Mum's donation to thank 'incredible' midwives and maternity staff
- 7 Check out our photo gallery of cute family pets
- 8 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 9 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
This story will be updated when more information becomes available.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.