Man charged in connection with St Neots pub stabbing
A MAN from Essex has been charged in connection with a stabbing at a pub in Eynesbury on Wednesday night (August 26).Police were called to the Merry Boys pub, in Berkley Street, at about 10.30pm.The victim, a 48-year-old man from the St Neots area, was
A MAN from Essex has been charged in connection with a stabbing at a pub in Eynesbury on Wednesday night (August 26).
Police were called to the Merry Boys pub, in Berkley Street, at about 10.30pm.
The victim, a 48-year-old man from the St Neots area, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon by a member of the public. He was later transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with injuries described as serious, but not life-threatening.
Brian Bailey, aged 33, from Amesbury Road, Dagenham, Essex, has been charged with driving while over the legal alcohol limit, causing grievous bodily harm with intent, failing to stop at the scene of a road collision, driving without due care and attention and possessing an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 5 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings
- 10 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'