Man charged in connection with St Neots pub stabbing
A MAN from Essex has been charged in connection with a stabbing at a pub in Eynesbury on Wednesday night (August 26).Police were called to the Merry Boys pub, in Berkley Street, at about 10.30pm.The victim, a 48-year-old man from the St Neots area, was
A MAN from Essex has been charged in connection with a stabbing at a pub in Eynesbury on Wednesday night (August 26).
Police were called to the Merry Boys pub, in Berkley Street, at about 10.30pm.
The victim, a 48-year-old man from the St Neots area, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon by a member of the public. He was later transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with injuries described as serious, but not life-threatening.
Brian Bailey, aged 33, from Amesbury Road, Dagenham, Essex, has been charged with driving while over the legal alcohol limit, causing grievous bodily harm with intent, failing to stop at the scene of a road collision, driving without due care and attention and possessing an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- 4 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 5 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 6 Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 9 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots