Man attacked in Huntingdon town park
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.The attack took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.
The assault took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.
The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon for treatment for minor injuries.
PC Andy Macdonald, who is investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who can recall seeing this attack take place.
You may also want to watch:
"The ring road would have been fairly busy at this time and people may have been leaving work and walking in the area of the town park.
"If anyone saw what happened, or if anyone was in the area at the time, please contact me."
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 7 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 8 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year
- 9 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
INFORMAITON: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Macdonald at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.