Man attacked in Huntingdon town park
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.The attack took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.
The assault took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.
The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon for treatment for minor injuries.
PC Andy Macdonald, who is investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who can recall seeing this attack take place.
"The ring road would have been fairly busy at this time and people may have been leaving work and walking in the area of the town park.
"If anyone saw what happened, or if anyone was in the area at the time, please contact me."
- 1 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 5 Famous Actor Alan Davies has donated a caravan to Camp Beagle
- 6 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 7 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 8 Wood Farm has become 'rodent heaven' says Anne Marie
- 9 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 10 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
INFORMAITON: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Macdonald at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.