Man attacked in Huntingdon town park
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.The attack took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.
The assault took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.
The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon for treatment for minor injuries.
PC Andy Macdonald, who is investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who can recall seeing this attack take place.
You may also want to watch:
"The ring road would have been fairly busy at this time and people may have been leaving work and walking in the area of the town park.
"If anyone saw what happened, or if anyone was in the area at the time, please contact me."
- 1 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 5 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
INFORMAITON: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Macdonald at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.