Man attacked in Huntingdon town park
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.The attack took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.
The assault took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.
The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon for treatment for minor injuries.
PC Andy Macdonald, who is investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who can recall seeing this attack take place.
You may also want to watch:
"The ring road would have been fairly busy at this time and people may have been leaving work and walking in the area of the town park.
"If anyone saw what happened, or if anyone was in the area at the time, please contact me."
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village
INFORMAITON: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Macdonald at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.