Man attacked in Huntingdon town park
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.The attack took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke
A MAN was assaulted as he walked through Huntingdon town park.
The assault took place at 5.20pm on Wednesday (May 20). The victim was walking through the park when a man approached him and punched him to the ground.
The victim was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon for treatment for minor injuries.
PC Andy Macdonald, who is investigating, said: "I would like to speak to anyone who can recall seeing this attack take place.
"The ring road would have been fairly busy at this time and people may have been leaving work and walking in the area of the town park.
"If anyone saw what happened, or if anyone was in the area at the time, please contact me."
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 3 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 4 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 7 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 8 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 Site cleared after 'grenade' prompts alarm
INFORMAITON: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Macdonald at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.