Man, 40s, suffers serious injuries after crash on Ramsey road
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered serious injuries following a collision in Ramsey this afternoon (Wednesday).
Emergency services were called to the junction of the B1040 and Ugg Mere Court Road at about 2.20pm to reports of a crash.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said the incident occurred between a Vauxhall Mokka and a Vaxuhall Astra.
The spokesman added that one of the cars involved left the road and landed in a ditch.
East of England Ambulance Service attended to the man, believed to be in his 40s, who had an injury to his chest.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Peterborough City Hospital for further care.
According to the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit’s Twitter he has sustained serious but not life threatening injuries.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 4 Village job club providing vital service
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 New programme of events for Commemoration Hall
- 9 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls