Man, 40s, suffers serious injuries after crash on Ramsey road
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered serious injuries following a collision in Ramsey this afternoon (Wednesday).
Emergency services were called to the junction of the B1040 and Ugg Mere Court Road at about 2.20pm to reports of a crash.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said the incident occurred between a Vauxhall Mokka and a Vaxuhall Astra.
The spokesman added that one of the cars involved left the road and landed in a ditch.
East of England Ambulance Service attended to the man, believed to be in his 40s, who had an injury to his chest.
He was taken to Peterborough City Hospital for further care.
According to the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit’s Twitter he has sustained serious but not life threatening injuries.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 6 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital