Man, 40s, suffers serious injuries after crash on Ramsey road
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered serious injuries following a collision in Ramsey this afternoon (Wednesday).
Emergency services were called to the junction of the B1040 and Ugg Mere Court Road at about 2.20pm to reports of a crash.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said the incident occurred between a Vauxhall Mokka and a Vaxuhall Astra.
The spokesman added that one of the cars involved left the road and landed in a ditch.
East of England Ambulance Service attended to the man, believed to be in his 40s, who had an injury to his chest.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Peterborough City Hospital for further care.
According to the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit’s Twitter he has sustained serious but not life threatening injuries.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 6 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation