Make a date
A calendar that features photographs of Huntingdonshire-born babies has gone on sale to raise money for Hinchingbrooke Hospital. Jonathan Djanogly, Huntingdon MP, launched the 2008 Hinchingbrooke Baby Calendar at the hospital s maternity unit on Friday. T
A calendar that features photographs of Huntingdonshire-born babies has gone on sale to raise money for Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Jonathan Djanogly, Huntingdon MP, launched the 2008 Hinchingbrooke Baby Calendar at the hospital's maternity unit on Friday.
The calendar, which features black and white shots of babies born at the hospital, has raised more than £12,000 for the maternity unit in the past.
Photographer Anna Wiskin said: "The calendar really is back by popular demand this year as we didn't do one last year and I had so many people call me and ask where it was.
You may also want to watch:
"Sir John Major has written a message of endorsement for the calendar and it has been completely redesigned, with even more photographs of our local babies."
The proceeds from previous years have helped to fund a quiet area in the delivery suite where expectant parents can relax and make drinks, and for new equipment for the unit.
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 4 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 5 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 6 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 7 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 10 Strictly favourites Anton and Giovanni set for star-studded show
INFORMATION: The calendar is on sale at shops in Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots and Ramsey, price £5. A list of stores can be found by visiting www.annawiskin.co.uk/calendar or phoning Anna Wiskin on 01487 710087.
n Jonathan Djanogly is pictured with Charlie Cook, one-day-old baby Sophie and Anna Wiskin at the calendar's launch.
Picture: HELEN DRAKE 9551