Luminus - a very satisfied customer
IN your Letters pages on March 25, you had several items concerning Luminus. I would like to say that I am a very satisfied tenant. If there is a problem, I have always had it sorted. We all want our new windows, new kitchens etc, but it s obvious it can
IN your Letters pages on March 25, you had several items concerning Luminus. I would like to say that I am a very satisfied tenant.
If there is a problem, I have always had it sorted. We all want our new windows, new kitchens etc, but it's obvious it can't all be done at once, and sometimes we have to wait our turn.
I would like to congratulate Luminus on being in the top 20 of best 100 businesses in The Times, among other awards, including the three-star excellence award. And congratulations on nine years of service to the communities.
If things go wrong or you're not satisfied, it's no good moaning: contact Luminus. They are there to help, and I have found in most cases things do get sorted even if it's not that very day: like everything, it takes time.
So, well done and keep up the good work you have already achieved.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 8 Councillors vote to continue school transport for special needs schools
- 9 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 10 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London