Luminus - a very satisfied customer
IN your Letters pages on March 25, you had several items concerning Luminus. I would like to say that I am a very satisfied tenant. If there is a problem, I have always had it sorted. We all want our new windows, new kitchens etc, but it s obvious it can
IN your Letters pages on March 25, you had several items concerning Luminus. I would like to say that I am a very satisfied tenant.
If there is a problem, I have always had it sorted. We all want our new windows, new kitchens etc, but it's obvious it can't all be done at once, and sometimes we have to wait our turn.
I would like to congratulate Luminus on being in the top 20 of best 100 businesses in The Times, among other awards, including the three-star excellence award. And congratulations on nine years of service to the communities.
If things go wrong or you're not satisfied, it's no good moaning: contact Luminus. They are there to help, and I have found in most cases things do get sorted even if it's not that very day: like everything, it takes time.
You may also want to watch:
So, well done and keep up the good work you have already achieved.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 3 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 6 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 7 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 'Thank you so much!' - fundraising bid secures new wheelchair for Ellamae