Little Paxton Scarecrow Festival
It s scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival. David Ginn, a member of the village s scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: We saw Abbotsley had an annual Sca
It's scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival.
David Ginn, a member of the village's scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: "We saw Abbotsley had an annual Scarecrow Festival so we thought we would have a go.
"We have them playing golf, mowing the lawn and ours is on the beach in a seaside scene."
He said the event had been such a success it was hoped to make the festival an annual event.
You may also want to watch:
Picture with her construction worker is Marie Reeves.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 3 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 4 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon