Little Paxton Scarecrow Festival
It s scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival. David Ginn, a member of the village s scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: We saw Abbotsley had an annual Sca
It's scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival.
David Ginn, a member of the village's scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: "We saw Abbotsley had an annual Scarecrow Festival so we thought we would have a go.
"We have them playing golf, mowing the lawn and ours is on the beach in a seaside scene."
He said the event had been such a success it was hoped to make the festival an annual event.
You may also want to watch:
Picture with her construction worker is Marie Reeves.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter