Little Paxton Scarecrow Festival
It s scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival. David Ginn, a member of the village s scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: We saw Abbotsley had an annual Sca
It's scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival.
David Ginn, a member of the village's scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: "We saw Abbotsley had an annual Scarecrow Festival so we thought we would have a go.
"We have them playing golf, mowing the lawn and ours is on the beach in a seaside scene."
He said the event had been such a success it was hoped to make the festival an annual event.
You may also want to watch:
Picture with her construction worker is Marie Reeves.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 7 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 8 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 9 Plastic burgers and teething troubles - the Modern Mum
- 10 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine