Little Paxton Scarecrow Festival
It s scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival. David Ginn, a member of the village s scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: We saw Abbotsley had an annual Sca
It's scare-crowy stuff in Little Paxton this week as more than 70 scarecrows have taken over the village for its first Scarecrow Festival.
David Ginn, a member of the village's scarecrow committee, told The Hunts Post: "We saw Abbotsley had an annual Scarecrow Festival so we thought we would have a go.
"We have them playing golf, mowing the lawn and ours is on the beach in a seaside scene."
He said the event had been such a success it was hoped to make the festival an annual event.
Picture with her construction worker is Marie Reeves.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 9 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month