Litter louts lack respect
MY family and I stopped at KFC in Huntingdon recently for a snack and, as usual, went through the drive through and ate in the car. We had almost finished our meal, and I was horrified to watch a young lady in a car just drop her empty bag out of the ca
MY family and I stopped at KFC in Huntingdon recently for a snack and, as usual, went through the "drive through" and ate in the car.
We had almost finished our meal, and I was horrified to watch a young lady in a car just drop her empty bag out of the car window, start her car and drive off. As she did so, I pointed out that she had forgotten something, but I was met with a blank stare. We also noticed after she had left that she had also thrown chicken bones out of the car window. Is there no respect for our environment any more?
If my children drop any rubbish, they are made to pick it up again and place it in a bin. This young lady was old enough to know better and in my opinion this boils down to complete laziness and disrespect. There should be on-the-spot fines for people on CCTV evidence.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31