Let’s hope January date is the final one for St Neots cinema
I WAS very concerned to read that once again there was a delay with the building of the cinema. It is such a shame for the people of St Neots who have waited so long for this amenity.
When I started to collect signatures in favour of the cinema last year I was surprised at the amount of people who wanted to sign the petition and the queues I had on the market when I had my stall and the many people who thanked me for my effort.
Let us hope January is the final date. We have now been listed the fourth best town for eating out in England – another reason for this amenity.
Another argument now being used against the cinema development is traffic congestion. When you come out of the cinema there are five ways you can go out of town for a start and as the films showing will be every hour during the day – there will be no congestion
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Ramsey schoolgirl names new housing development
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 8 Man who drove lorry while three times over the drink-drive limit has been jailed
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county