Leave Papworth Hospital where it is
IN my role as the local county councillor for the Addenbrooke s area and as Lib Dem spokesman for health I make the call yet again – don t move Papworth to Addenbrooke s for a number of reasons: It will add horrendous transport problems to an area already
IN my role as the local county councillor for the Addenbrooke's area and as Lib Dem spokesman for health I make the call yet again - don't move Papworth to Addenbrooke's for a number of reasons:
It will add horrendous transport problems to an area already under grave access issues.
Why not spend a fraction of the proposed mega-millions to improve the existing site at Papworth?
What assurances are there that sufficient staff would move to Cambridge?
You may also want to watch:
The growing costs are frightening, and somewhere down the line those costs will be passed on to local healthcare.
What our MPs doing to get Ministers to look afresh at these multi expensive PFI schemes?
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
Councillor GEOFFREY HEATHCOCK
Cambridgeshire County Council