Leave Papworth Hospital where it is
IN my role as the local county councillor for the Addenbrooke s area and as Lib Dem spokesman for health I make the call yet again – don t move Papworth to Addenbrooke s for a number of reasons: It will add horrendous transport problems to an area already
IN my role as the local county councillor for the Addenbrooke's area and as Lib Dem spokesman for health I make the call yet again - don't move Papworth to Addenbrooke's for a number of reasons:
It will add horrendous transport problems to an area already under grave access issues.
Why not spend a fraction of the proposed mega-millions to improve the existing site at Papworth?
What assurances are there that sufficient staff would move to Cambridge?
The growing costs are frightening, and somewhere down the line those costs will be passed on to local healthcare.
What our MPs doing to get Ministers to look afresh at these multi expensive PFI schemes?
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 7 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 8 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 9 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
Councillor GEOFFREY HEATHCOCK
Cambridgeshire County Council