Leave Papworth Hospital where it is
IN my role as the local county councillor for the Addenbrooke s area and as Lib Dem spokesman for health I make the call yet again – don t move Papworth to Addenbrooke s for a number of reasons: It will add horrendous transport problems to an area already
IN my role as the local county councillor for the Addenbrooke's area and as Lib Dem spokesman for health I make the call yet again - don't move Papworth to Addenbrooke's for a number of reasons:
It will add horrendous transport problems to an area already under grave access issues.
Why not spend a fraction of the proposed mega-millions to improve the existing site at Papworth?
What assurances are there that sufficient staff would move to Cambridge?
You may also want to watch:
The growing costs are frightening, and somewhere down the line those costs will be passed on to local healthcare.
What our MPs doing to get Ministers to look afresh at these multi expensive PFI schemes?
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
Councillor GEOFFREY HEATHCOCK
Cambridgeshire County Council