Le French market returns on Saturday
THE FRENCH market will be in St Neots on Saturday and Ramsey on Sunday. The stalls will include a cheese lorry with an enormous selection of French cheeses from Normandy and other regions of France. There will be a charcuterie with sausages and salamis,
THE FRENCH market will be in St Neots on Saturday and Ramsey on Sunday.
The stalls will include a cheese lorry with an enormous selection of French cheeses from Normandy and other regions of France.
There will be a charcuterie with sausages and salamis, and a bread stall, with a range of continental breads all baked on site.
A stall from Normandy will have three types of cider, real apple juice, Calvados and Pommeau, made from Normandy apples.
You may also want to watch:
Other stalls will sell olives, French wine, smoked ham, Pont l'Evèque and Livarot cheeses, saucissons, paté, sweets, honey, butter, homemade biscuits and cakes, duck and goose products, chocolates, homemade cake and jam garlic.
There will also be soap from Marseille, lavender, and craft stalls with jewellery, patchwork and wooden frames.
- 1 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 2 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 3 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 4 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 5 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 6 New superintendent for Hunts is familiar face from TV crime documentary
- 7 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 8 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
- 9 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 10 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
INFORMATION: The market will in the Market Square in St Neots, and along The Great Whyte in Ramsey, from 9am to 4.30pm.