Le French market returns on Saturday
THE FRENCH market will be in St Neots on Saturday and Ramsey on Sunday. The stalls will include a cheese lorry with an enormous selection of French cheeses from Normandy and other regions of France. There will be a charcuterie with sausages and salamis,
THE FRENCH market will be in St Neots on Saturday and Ramsey on Sunday.
The stalls will include a cheese lorry with an enormous selection of French cheeses from Normandy and other regions of France.
There will be a charcuterie with sausages and salamis, and a bread stall, with a range of continental breads all baked on site.
A stall from Normandy will have three types of cider, real apple juice, Calvados and Pommeau, made from Normandy apples.
Other stalls will sell olives, French wine, smoked ham, Pont l'Evèque and Livarot cheeses, saucissons, paté, sweets, honey, butter, homemade biscuits and cakes, duck and goose products, chocolates, homemade cake and jam garlic.
There will also be soap from Marseille, lavender, and craft stalls with jewellery, patchwork and wooden frames.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 2 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 5 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 8 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
INFORMATION: The market will in the Market Square in St Neots, and along The Great Whyte in Ramsey, from 9am to 4.30pm.