Law firm paves the way for future growth in prime spot
- Credit: Archant
A law company has opened doors to a new headquarters in Huntingdon as a part of its growth plan.
Following an increase in demand for its services, LGSS Law has moved to a modern office in Scott House, George Street.
Located next to Huntingdon Law Courts, the office is the fourth branch the company, which employs almost 150 people deployed in specialist teams, boasts.
Director, Quentin Baker said: “We are delighted to announce the opening of our fourth office which will enable us to provide even better services to our clients across the East of England and East Midlands.
“The purpose-built office accommodation is situated next to the courts and tribunal centre which is convenient for matters being heard locally. There is also space for further expansion in response to increasing demand.”
You may also want to watch:
The office was formally opened by MP for Huntingdon Jonathan Djanogly and chairman of Cambridgeshire County Council, Councillor Sebastian Kindersley.
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years