Law firm paves the way for future growth in prime spot
- Credit: Archant
A law company has opened doors to a new headquarters in Huntingdon as a part of its growth plan.
Following an increase in demand for its services, LGSS Law has moved to a modern office in Scott House, George Street.
Located next to Huntingdon Law Courts, the office is the fourth branch the company, which employs almost 150 people deployed in specialist teams, boasts.
Director, Quentin Baker said: “We are delighted to announce the opening of our fourth office which will enable us to provide even better services to our clients across the East of England and East Midlands.
“The purpose-built office accommodation is situated next to the courts and tribunal centre which is convenient for matters being heard locally. There is also space for further expansion in response to increasing demand.”
You may also want to watch:
The office was formally opened by MP for Huntingdon Jonathan Djanogly and chairman of Cambridgeshire County Council, Councillor Sebastian Kindersley.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire