Large quantity of meat stolen from village butchers
MORE than £1,000 worth of meat was stolen during a burglary at a butchers.The break-in took place on Sunday (December 21) at Measures Butchers in High Street, Brampton at 9pm.A substantial quantity of meat and a safe containing cash were taken. The offe
MORE than £1,000 worth of meat was stolen during a burglary at a butchers.
The break-in took place on Sunday (December 21) at Measures Butchers in High Street, Brampton at 9pm.
A substantial quantity of meat and a safe containing cash were taken. The offender made off in a gold car parked outside the shop which had been left unoccupied, with lights off, but the engine running.
PC James Lee said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw this car sitting outside Measures, and anyone who saw the man making off."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Lee at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 2 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 3 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 9 Council chiefs left with 'no option' other than tax hike
- 10 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer