Large quantity of meat stolen from village butchers
MORE than £1,000 worth of meat was stolen during a burglary at a butchers.The break-in took place on Sunday (December 21) at Measures Butchers in High Street, Brampton at 9pm.A substantial quantity of meat and a safe containing cash were taken. The offe
MORE than £1,000 worth of meat was stolen during a burglary at a butchers.
The break-in took place on Sunday (December 21) at Measures Butchers in High Street, Brampton at 9pm.
A substantial quantity of meat and a safe containing cash were taken. The offender made off in a gold car parked outside the shop which had been left unoccupied, with lights off, but the engine running.
PC James Lee said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw this car sitting outside Measures, and anyone who saw the man making off."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Lee at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 4 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 5 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 6 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
- 7 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre