Large quantity of meat stolen from village butchers
MORE than £1,000 worth of meat was stolen during a burglary at a butchers.The break-in took place on Sunday (December 21) at Measures Butchers in High Street, Brampton at 9pm.A substantial quantity of meat and a safe containing cash were taken. The offe
MORE than £1,000 worth of meat was stolen during a burglary at a butchers.
The break-in took place on Sunday (December 21) at Measures Butchers in High Street, Brampton at 9pm.
A substantial quantity of meat and a safe containing cash were taken. The offender made off in a gold car parked outside the shop which had been left unoccupied, with lights off, but the engine running.
PC James Lee said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw this car sitting outside Measures, and anyone who saw the man making off."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Lee at Huntingdon Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder most foul in village's historical records
- 2 St Ives schoolboy looking to claim national title with Kettering Town
- 3 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 4 Hundreds sign petition to get drains cleared in Buckden after more flooding
- 5 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 6 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 8 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 9 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 10 Family pets and beautiful wildlife for our Readers Photos this week