Lane closures after trailer carrying mini-digger overturns
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the A1(M) after a trailer loaded with a mini-digger overturned and collided with the central reservation.
The incident happened at about 2.30pm on a stretch of the road between junction 15, at Sawtry, and junction 16, at Norman Cross.
A Range Rover towing a trailer collided with the central reservation, affecting both north and southbound lanes of traffic.
There are no reports of any injuries.
Police and recovery teams are at the scene and have closed lanes three and four in both directions while the mini digger is retrieved.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
- 1 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 2 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 6 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 7 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 10 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings