Lane closures after trailer carrying mini-digger overturns
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the A1(M) after a trailer loaded with a mini-digger overturned and collided with the central reservation.
The incident happened at about 2.30pm on a stretch of the road between junction 15, at Sawtry, and junction 16, at Norman Cross.
A Range Rover towing a trailer collided with the central reservation, affecting both north and southbound lanes of traffic.
There are no reports of any injuries.
Police and recovery teams are at the scene and have closed lanes three and four in both directions while the mini digger is retrieved.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village