Ladies – get ready to be pampered
A pamper evening for women only will be held at St Neots Leisure Centre on Wednesday, September 13. There will be class tasters (legs, tums and bums, aquafit and the new groove fx), free use of the sauna and steam room, a free women-only swim and half-pr
A pamper evening for women only will be held at St Neots Leisure Centre on Wednesday, September 13.
There will be class tasters (legs, tums and bums, aquafit and the new groove fx), free use of the sauna and steam room, a free women-only swim and half-price use of the sunbeds.
There will also be the chance to try beauty treatments including a mini head and back massage, manicure, reflexology, and spray tanning for £5 each and these can be booked in advance.
There will be an exhibition of beauty stalls and displays. Virgin Vie and Body Shop will be joined by make-up, aloe vera, health product, and jewellery suppliers.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Tickets are £6 in advance or £8 on the evening and include a glass of wine or soft drink. The session is from 7pm to 10.30pm.
To book tickets (limited spaces available) or for further information, contact St Neots Leisure Centre on 01480 388700.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Rise in Covid-positive pregnant women requiring critical care
- 9 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year
- 10 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre