Police appeal for witnesses to incident that left motorcyclist in “critical condition”
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened near Kimbolton on Saturday (May 2) afternoon.
The incident, on the B660, has left a man in a critical condition.
Paramedics and police were called at 1pm after reports of an incident involving a Suzuki Yamaha motorcycle and a Mercedes AMG car.
The motorcyclist, a 27-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the car remained at the scene and was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dashcam footage is asked to call 101 quoting incident 190 of 2 May. Alternatively, you can report online at: www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 5 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village