Police appeal for witnesses to incident that left motorcyclist in “critical condition”
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened near Kimbolton on Saturday (May 2) afternoon.
The incident, on the B660, has left a man in a critical condition.
Paramedics and police were called at 1pm after reports of an incident involving a Suzuki Yamaha motorcycle and a Mercedes AMG car.
The motorcyclist, a 27-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the car remained at the scene and was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dashcam footage is asked to call 101 quoting incident 190 of 2 May. Alternatively, you can report online at: www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 10 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford