Police appeal for witnesses to incident that left motorcyclist in “critical condition”
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision that happened near Kimbolton on Saturday (May 2) afternoon.
The incident, on the B660, has left a man in a critical condition.
Paramedics and police were called at 1pm after reports of an incident involving a Suzuki Yamaha motorcycle and a Mercedes AMG car.
The motorcyclist, a 27-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the car remained at the scene and was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has dashcam footage is asked to call 101 quoting incident 190 of 2 May. Alternatively, you can report online at: www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 3 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 4 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 9 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 10 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone