Kimbolton man left fighting for life following A14 pile-up
A KIMBOLTON man is in hospital in a critical condition following a four vehicle crash on the A14 at the weekend. The 58-year-old man was taken to Addenbrooke s Hospital in Cambridge after the pile-up on the westbound carriageway at 11.30am on Saturday be
A KIMBOLTON man is in hospital in a critical condition following a four vehicle crash on the A14 at the weekend.
The 58-year-old man was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after the pile-up on the westbound carriageway at 11.30am on Saturday between Histon and Girton.
The man was trapped and suffered life threatening injuries when his Mercedes Sprinter van was in collision with two lorries and a red Ford Fiesta.
On Monday morning a spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said the man was in a stable but critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the Ford Fiesta failed to stop and urged the driver to come forward.
It is not believed anyone else was injured in the crash.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 6 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 7 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 8 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
The A14 was closed in both directions.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Chris Breeze at the roads policing unit on 0345 4564564.