Judge Jules to DJ in St Neots
INTERNATIONALLY renowned DJ and Radio One regular, Judge Jules is set to appear at Worx nightclub in St Neots. The British dance and trance music DJ has achieved global success scratching tunes at some of the world s most famous clubs including Majorca s
INTERNATIONALLY renowned DJ and Radio One regular, Judge Jules is set to appear at Worx nightclub in St Neots.
The British dance and trance music DJ has achieved global success scratching tunes at some of the world's most famous clubs including Majorca's BCM and God's Kitchen in Birmingham.
His has been djing professionally since 1987 and has been on Radio One since October 1997, appearing on Saturdays from 1am-3am. He is also the DJ on The Global Warm-up, which is broadcast across Europe, Russia, USA and the Middle East and is a regular at festivals including Creamfields and Global Gathering.
He has won such accolades as "Best DJ" (Muzik Awards), No.1 DJ (Mixmag readers' poll), "Best International DJ" (Dancestar), and "Best Radio DJ" at the Smirnoff Dancestars. He has also been involved in penning the intros for the Premiership theme and the boxer Amir Khan's entrance tune.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Jules will be performing a one-hour late set at Worx in South Street on Friday, June 12. Tickets are yet to be priced but are expected to cost about �10.
Other top DJs set to perform at Worx include Brandon Block on May 8 and Gatecrasher regular, DJ JFK on May 30.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 5 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 8 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 9 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital