Jools boys back in town
Following a sell-out show last May, the King of Boogie Woogie is back! Jools Holland and his legendary Rhythm & Blues Orchestra returns to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough one year on from his first appearance at the city venue. The show, which sold
Following a sell-out show last May, the King of Boogie Woogie is back!
Jools Holland and his legendary Rhythm & Blues Orchestra returns to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough one year on from his first appearance at the city venue.
The show, which sold out weeks before even making it into the season brochure, looks set to do the same again with not one but two consecutive nights in 2006.
Theatre manager, Dave King, said: "We're delighted to be welcoming Jools back next year. We stopped taking names for the waiting list at around the two hundred mark for his debut at the venue.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm really glad that this time double the audience will get the chance to see his fantastic show but I do urge people to book quickly as there were so many disappointed fans last May."
The show also features fellow Squeeze band member Gilson Lavis and Sam Brown and Ruby Turner as guest vocalists.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
INFORMATION: Jools comes to The Broadway on Wednesday, May 3, and Thursday, May 4.
Tickets are on sale now, priced at £27.50. Contact the box office on 01733 316100 or visit: www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk to book online. Picture: SUPPLIED