Jools boys back in town
Following a sell-out show last May, the King of Boogie Woogie is back! Jools Holland and his legendary Rhythm & Blues Orchestra returns to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough one year on from his first appearance at the city venue. The show, which sold
Following a sell-out show last May, the King of Boogie Woogie is back!
Jools Holland and his legendary Rhythm & Blues Orchestra returns to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough one year on from his first appearance at the city venue.
The show, which sold out weeks before even making it into the season brochure, looks set to do the same again with not one but two consecutive nights in 2006.
Theatre manager, Dave King, said: "We're delighted to be welcoming Jools back next year. We stopped taking names for the waiting list at around the two hundred mark for his debut at the venue.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm really glad that this time double the audience will get the chance to see his fantastic show but I do urge people to book quickly as there were so many disappointed fans last May."
The show also features fellow Squeeze band member Gilson Lavis and Sam Brown and Ruby Turner as guest vocalists.
- 1 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 2 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 3 Village job club providing vital service
- 4 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 5 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 6 New project will enhance river at Godmanchester
- 7 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 8 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
INFORMATION: Jools comes to The Broadway on Wednesday, May 3, and Thursday, May 4.
Tickets are on sale now, priced at £27.50. Contact the box office on 01733 316100 or visit: www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk to book online. Picture: SUPPLIED