New land manager for Bellway’s eastern division
- Credit: Archant
Bellway Eastern Counties, the housebuilder’s newest division, has appointed Jonathan Wells as its land manager as part of its commitment to housing growth in the region.
The division is hunting for land opportunities throughout Cambridgeshire, east Northamptonshire, Rutland, Lincolnshire, and Norfolk.
Jonathan said: “I am delighted to be joining Bellway Eastern Counties. As one of the first appointments within the team it is certainly an exciting time to be at the forefront of the business and be a major part of its growth plan.”
Bellway nationally is concentrating its expansion in the east of England and around London.
Jonathan’s role includes sourcing land, conducting land appraisals, negotiating land deals and implementing his knowledge of planning and associated legal matters in order to secure land for the business moving forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We’ve got a rapid growth plan in place. This will be achieved by acquiring land in prime locations across the region.
“At the moment things are looking promising. We’re looking for land opportunities which would be suitable for the building of a minimum of 80 new homes with no upper size limit.”
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 4 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 5 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
Bellway Eastern Counties is currently building new homes at The Furrows in Warboys and Bower Place in Cottenham, Cambridgeshire.
More information is available at bellway.co.uk