New land manager for Bellway’s eastern division
- Credit: Archant
Bellway Eastern Counties, the housebuilder’s newest division, has appointed Jonathan Wells as its land manager as part of its commitment to housing growth in the region.
The division is hunting for land opportunities throughout Cambridgeshire, east Northamptonshire, Rutland, Lincolnshire, and Norfolk.
Jonathan said: “I am delighted to be joining Bellway Eastern Counties. As one of the first appointments within the team it is certainly an exciting time to be at the forefront of the business and be a major part of its growth plan.”
Bellway nationally is concentrating its expansion in the east of England and around London.
Jonathan’s role includes sourcing land, conducting land appraisals, negotiating land deals and implementing his knowledge of planning and associated legal matters in order to secure land for the business moving forward.
He said: “We’ve got a rapid growth plan in place. This will be achieved by acquiring land in prime locations across the region.
“At the moment things are looking promising. We’re looking for land opportunities which would be suitable for the building of a minimum of 80 new homes with no upper size limit.”
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 6 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 10 House set alight in Brampton
Bellway Eastern Counties is currently building new homes at The Furrows in Warboys and Bower Place in Cottenham, Cambridgeshire.
More information is available at bellway.co.uk