New land manager for Bellway’s eastern division
- Credit: Archant
Bellway Eastern Counties, the housebuilder’s newest division, has appointed Jonathan Wells as its land manager as part of its commitment to housing growth in the region.
The division is hunting for land opportunities throughout Cambridgeshire, east Northamptonshire, Rutland, Lincolnshire, and Norfolk.
Jonathan said: “I am delighted to be joining Bellway Eastern Counties. As one of the first appointments within the team it is certainly an exciting time to be at the forefront of the business and be a major part of its growth plan.”
Bellway nationally is concentrating its expansion in the east of England and around London.
Jonathan’s role includes sourcing land, conducting land appraisals, negotiating land deals and implementing his knowledge of planning and associated legal matters in order to secure land for the business moving forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We’ve got a rapid growth plan in place. This will be achieved by acquiring land in prime locations across the region.
“At the moment things are looking promising. We’re looking for land opportunities which would be suitable for the building of a minimum of 80 new homes with no upper size limit.”
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 3 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
Bellway Eastern Counties is currently building new homes at The Furrows in Warboys and Bower Place in Cottenham, Cambridgeshire.
More information is available at bellway.co.uk