It’s all a cover-up
IN reaction to Mr Warrillow (Letters, February 6), immigration policy in Britain is a ticket that the policy makers in this country are using to divert the attention of the taxpayer. It is a cover-up for Home Office s inefficiency. The question to address
IN reaction to Mr Warrillow (Letters, February 6), immigration policy in Britain is a ticket that the policy makers in this country are using to divert the attention of the taxpayer. It is a cover-up for Home Office's inefficiency.
The question to address is why was Ese Elizabeth Alabi (RIP) in the UK long after her visa had expired? Mr Warrillow is quick to fall for the political trap by condemning illegal non-entitled NHS patients.
What if the illegal person was a drunken driver on the road, a robber or rapist?
Should the police not waste taxpayers' money by prosecuting?
You may also want to watch:
If social services closed their doors to the many illegal families and had them begging or picking pockets on the streets, what will your saved taxes do?
Will your Council Tax be reduced, will your waiting time to see a consultant in the NHS reduce, or will you watch television without a TV licence?
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 4 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 5 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 10 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
Many politicians have used race, ethnicity, relig ion or terrorism to defend their budgets and cover up their inefficiencies.
All visitors in UK are invited by someone already settled in the UK and to get a visitor visa the details of the UK host are retained at the embassy and are cross-checked at the port of entry to the UK (airport).
Why can't the Home Office follow up all visitors and their hosts and fine the culprits rather than forcing the professionals to compromise their jobs and code of conduct.
Doctors swear to save lives regardless, police are to keep law and order regardless, and so do prison officers, teachers, social workers, etc.
Taxpayers are now equipped with daggers pointed at any immigrant in UK while ignoring the real culprits, the policy-makers who receive the taxes and pay increments.
Today, it is a black woman who had to be sacrificed by the compromised professionals of Papworth Hospital. Tomorrow it may be to kill off all disabled people or pensioners in nursing homes. Will the doctors wake up then?
How long will Britain be ruled by dictators in Government in the name of policy? Taxpayers, change the direction of your daggers.
Grammar School Walk