It can't be just me
I DON T know about the rest of the community, but I am fed up of hearing other people s music blasting from their cars. Is it a mating call at this time of year or is it just to prove something to the rest of us that they have a loud sound system in their
I DON'T know about the rest of the community, but I am fed up of hearing other people's music blasting from their cars. Is it a mating call at this time of year or is it just to prove something to the rest of us that they have a loud sound system in their cars?
What makes me laugh is that these people drive around wasting petrol with the music pumping out. How would they hear a police siren or an ambulance coming behind them, let alone concentrate on driving?
Where I live, I am sure people will agree that they don't want to hear these people, whether they are driving or not, to hear their music resonating through their houses. I am sure those with little ones who have a sleep in the afternoon are annoyed by it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 2 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 3 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 4 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 9 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 10 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed