It can't be just me
I DON T know about the rest of the community, but I am fed up of hearing other people s music blasting from their cars. Is it a mating call at this time of year or is it just to prove something to the rest of us that they have a loud sound system in their
I DON'T know about the rest of the community, but I am fed up of hearing other people's music blasting from their cars. Is it a mating call at this time of year or is it just to prove something to the rest of us that they have a loud sound system in their cars?
What makes me laugh is that these people drive around wasting petrol with the music pumping out. How would they hear a police siren or an ambulance coming behind them, let alone concentrate on driving?
Where I live, I am sure people will agree that they don't want to hear these people, whether they are driving or not, to hear their music resonating through their houses. I am sure those with little ones who have a sleep in the afternoon are annoyed by it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 5 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Event to remember village's war hero
- 9 St Neots Town get new boss as Corr takes up Cambridge post
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon