It can't be just me
I DON T know about the rest of the community, but I am fed up of hearing other people s music blasting from their cars. Is it a mating call at this time of year or is it just to prove something to the rest of us that they have a loud sound system in their
I DON'T know about the rest of the community, but I am fed up of hearing other people's music blasting from their cars. Is it a mating call at this time of year or is it just to prove something to the rest of us that they have a loud sound system in their cars?
What makes me laugh is that these people drive around wasting petrol with the music pumping out. How would they hear a police siren or an ambulance coming behind them, let alone concentrate on driving?
Where I live, I am sure people will agree that they don't want to hear these people, whether they are driving or not, to hear their music resonating through their houses. I am sure those with little ones who have a sleep in the afternoon are annoyed by it.
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 6 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 7 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 8 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 9 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections