Investor takes on popular public house in Ramsey high street
- Credit: Archant
A local investor has taken over the running of a well-known pub in Ramsey after its closure earlier this year.
The Angel pub, in High Street, was put up for sale and has now been sold to a businessman who intends to continue the licence.
News of the sale was announced by licencing and leisure specialists, Everard Cole, with the property selling for £235,000.
Everard Cole associate, Chris Rogers, said: “The Angel is superbly positioned in Ramsey and has the potential to trade very well as part of the local circuit. I am sure the new ownership will help it to achieve that potential.”
In the centre of the retail and commercial area of the town, the pub has a lounge bar and is able to serve about 70 covers.
You may also want to watch:
The premises also has a sports bar, complete with a pool table, darts board and gaming machines.
As well as the pub the buyer will also take on the three bedroom accommodation above.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 6 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation