Innovative Huntingdonshire firm invited to attend industry exhibition in Asia
- Credit: Archant
A leading UK designer and manufacturer of security solutions demonstrated its innovative products at a technology exhibition in Malaysia.
Staff from Hail Weston firm Tensor were invited to exhibit at the IFSEC South East Asia, in Kuala Lumpur, in September.
The firm, which specialises in access control, energy management, and CCTV systems, is focusing on growing in the Asian market and has recently appointed a new export manager based in Singapore, with representatives also in China.
At IFSEC Southeast Asia, Tensor, which has 100 staff, showcased its latest developments in the access control and facial recognition technology sectors.
Ashley Smith, Tensor chief executive, said: “IFSEC Southeast Asia was incredibly busy for us, but also very rewarding. Over the three days of the show, we spoke with over 180 companies and performed in excess of 90 product demonstrations.
“We’ve welcomed a variety of visitors to our stand, from security buyers, installers and systems integrators to architects, engineers and potential distributors in Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Myanmar and Singapore.”
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on