Innovative Huntingdonshire firm invited to attend industry exhibition in Asia
- Credit: Archant
A leading UK designer and manufacturer of security solutions demonstrated its innovative products at a technology exhibition in Malaysia.
Staff from Hail Weston firm Tensor were invited to exhibit at the IFSEC South East Asia, in Kuala Lumpur, in September.
The firm, which specialises in access control, energy management, and CCTV systems, is focusing on growing in the Asian market and has recently appointed a new export manager based in Singapore, with representatives also in China.
At IFSEC Southeast Asia, Tensor, which has 100 staff, showcased its latest developments in the access control and facial recognition technology sectors.
Ashley Smith, Tensor chief executive, said: “IFSEC Southeast Asia was incredibly busy for us, but also very rewarding. Over the three days of the show, we spoke with over 180 companies and performed in excess of 90 product demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve welcomed a variety of visitors to our stand, from security buyers, installers and systems integrators to architects, engineers and potential distributors in Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Myanmar and Singapore.”
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village