Innovative Huntingdonshire firm invited to attend industry exhibition in Asia
- Credit: Archant
A leading UK designer and manufacturer of security solutions demonstrated its innovative products at a technology exhibition in Malaysia.
Staff from Hail Weston firm Tensor were invited to exhibit at the IFSEC South East Asia, in Kuala Lumpur, in September.
The firm, which specialises in access control, energy management, and CCTV systems, is focusing on growing in the Asian market and has recently appointed a new export manager based in Singapore, with representatives also in China.
At IFSEC Southeast Asia, Tensor, which has 100 staff, showcased its latest developments in the access control and facial recognition technology sectors.
Ashley Smith, Tensor chief executive, said: “IFSEC Southeast Asia was incredibly busy for us, but also very rewarding. Over the three days of the show, we spoke with over 180 companies and performed in excess of 90 product demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve welcomed a variety of visitors to our stand, from security buyers, installers and systems integrators to architects, engineers and potential distributors in Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Myanmar and Singapore.”
- 1 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 2 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 3 Village job club providing vital service
- 4 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 5 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 6 New project will enhance river at Godmanchester
- 7 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 8 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls