In search of the lost chords ...
A £100 reward has been offered for information leading to the recovery of a guitar stolen from a teenage musician. The guitar, a black Epiphone EJ200, was reported stolen from a locked storeroom at Hinchingbrooke School, Huntingdon, on Monday. It belongs
A £100 reward has been offered for information leading to the recovery of a guitar stolen from a teenage musician.
The guitar, a black Epiphone EJ200, was reported stolen from a locked storeroom at Hinchingbrooke School, Huntingdon, on Monday.
It belongs to Ben Goold, guitarist with the band Bad Remidi, which won a singer-songwriting award at The Stables, the Milton Keynes venue run by jazz legends John Dankworth and Cleo Laine.
Ben, 15, a Hinchingbrooke pupil who has been playing since he was 11, is also a member of the National Youth Orchestra Rock Band.
You may also want to watch:
His mother, Alison, said: "The instrument has a lot of sentimental value for Ben - he considers it his lucky guitar.
"The guitar is quite rare as this particular model is not often found in black. If anyone is able to help us and this leads to the recovery of the guitar or the conviction of the thief, we will pay a reward of £100.
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 5 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 6 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 7 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 10 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton
"The important thing for us is to get the guitar back."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information on the missing Epiphone guitar should contact Pc Ted Stephens at Huntingdon police on 0845 4564564 or Alison Goold on 01480 811459.