In fine form
Five former Ramsey Abbey School pupils are organising a reunion in the year they turn 40. The event, at the school on Saturday, June 24, will be the second time the school friends have got together – the last time was 15 years ago. This time, the reunion
Five former Ramsey Abbey School pupils are organising a reunion in the year they turn 40.
The event, at the school on Saturday, June 24, will be the second time the school friends have got together - the last time was 15 years ago. This time, the reunion will also include some teachers and the former headmaster.
They have managed to contact only half the names on a list compiled from old photos, school records and from memory, but a lot of those contacted have said they will attend.
Sally Parnell, one of the organisers, said: "We are pleased with the response from the people we have contacted so far, and some are travelling a great distance and making a real effort to attend. It will be great to get together again."
You may also want to watch:
A notice has been posted on the Friends Reunited website but Ms Parnell said there were still a lot of people to be traced.
INFORMATION: If you were born between September 1965 and August 1966 and attended Ramsey Abbey/Ailwyn Schools, or you know of anyone who falls into that category, contact any of the following: Paul Yeoman by e-mailing: email@example.com; Judith Howes on 01487 710735; Sally Hobbs, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Karen King, tel: 01487 812076 or Joan Fox on 01487 812445.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 10 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?