If someone is depressed, don't say...
* There s always someone worse off. * No-one ever said life was fair. * Stop feeling sorry for yourself. * You re always depressed, what s new? * Try not to be so gloomy. * It s your own fault. * I think your depression is a way of punishing us. * Haven t
* There's always someone worse off.
* No-one ever said life was fair.
* Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
* You're always depressed, what's new?
* Try not to be so gloomy.
* It's your own fault.
- 1 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 2 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 3 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 4 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 5 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
- 6 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 7 Little Gransden Air and Car Show to celebrate 30 years of fundraising for children in need
- 8 War-time crash crew take on street names in Godmanchester
- 9 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 10 Little Gransden woman in line for prestigious national award
* I think your depression is a way of punishing us.
* Haven't you grown tired of all this me, me, me stuff yet?
* Believe me, I know how you feel. I was depressed once for several days.
* Have you tried Camomile tea?