If someone is depressed, don't say...
* There s always someone worse off. * No-one ever said life was fair. * Stop feeling sorry for yourself. * You re always depressed, what s new? * Try not to be so gloomy. * It s your own fault. * I think your depression is a way of punishing us. * Haven t
* There's always someone worse off.
* No-one ever said life was fair.
* Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
* You're always depressed, what's new?
You may also want to watch:
* Try not to be so gloomy.
* It's your own fault.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 4 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 5 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 10 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
* I think your depression is a way of punishing us.
* Haven't you grown tired of all this me, me, me stuff yet?
* Believe me, I know how you feel. I was depressed once for several days.
* Have you tried Camomile tea?