Hunts unexplained death victim is named
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed. A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner s office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner's office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon, was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday, May 12.
An inquest was opened and adjourned on Monday (May 18) and the cause of death is not yet known.
Officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding Scott's death, which is being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson, said: "Investigations are under way and officers are keeping an open mind as to how this man may have died."
A telephone box near the property in Ambury Road was cordoned off as part of the investigation.
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man suspected of carrying knife 'in the street' is arrested in St Ives
- 3 Prison for 'violent' blackmailers who told victim 'we'll stab you'
- 4 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.