Hunts unexplained death victim is named
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed. A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner s office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner's office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon, was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday, May 12.
An inquest was opened and adjourned on Monday (May 18) and the cause of death is not yet known.
Officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding Scott's death, which is being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson, said: "Investigations are under way and officers are keeping an open mind as to how this man may have died."
A telephone box near the property in Ambury Road was cordoned off as part of the investigation.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.