Hunts unexplained death victim is named
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed. A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner s office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner's office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon, was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday, May 12.
An inquest was opened and adjourned on Monday (May 18) and the cause of death is not yet known.
Officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding Scott's death, which is being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesperson, said: "Investigations are under way and officers are keeping an open mind as to how this man may have died."
A telephone box near the property in Ambury Road was cordoned off as part of the investigation.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Covid-19 response team deliver gift packs to community heroes
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.