Hunts unexplained death victim is named
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed. A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner s office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday
THE identity of a man who died in unexplained circumstances at a home in Huntingdon has been revealed.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire coroner's office said Scott Harvey, 34, formerly of Shelley Close, Huntingdon, was found dead at a house in Ambury Road at 2am on Tuesday, May 12.
An inquest was opened and adjourned on Monday (May 18) and the cause of death is not yet known.
Officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding Scott's death, which is being treated as unexplained.
A police spokesperson, said: "Investigations are under way and officers are keeping an open mind as to how this man may have died."
A telephone box near the property in Ambury Road was cordoned off as part of the investigation.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 0845 4564564.