Hunts Post political debate is a sell-out
TONIGHT S Hunts Post political debate has proved so popular it s a sell-out. Seven candidates for the Parliamentary Constituency of Huntingdon have been invited to speak at tonight s (Thursday) debate at The Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon.Originally th
TONIGHT'S Hunts Post political debate has proved so popular it's a sell-out.
Seven candidates for the Parliamentary Constituency of Huntingdon have been invited to speak at tonight's (Thursday) debate at The Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon.
Originally the debate was to have been between candidates from the three main parties, Anthea Cox, Labour, Jonathan Djanogly, the Conservative MP for Huntingdon and Martin Land, Lib Dem.
They will now be joined by the Green Party's John Clare, UKIP's Ian Curtis, Lord Toby Jugg, the Official Monster Raving Loony and Jonathan Salt, Independent.
You may also want to watch:
Due to demand no more tickets are available. Entry is by ticket only. Audience members are asked to arrive at the hall at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village